Taking the road less traveled
KK is so beautiful. I sure miss her:(
Kaylin- you are getting soooooooooo big. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks and we can play. Uncle Willi
We miss you K!! Stace - I met your friend Cathy. She is great & so are her kids! We needed another 2 year old boy in playgroup.
Hi guys, Love your blog and we have enjoyed keeping up with your adventures. R/Mike and Susan
Post a Comment
4 comments:
KK is so beautiful. I sure miss her:(
Kaylin- you are getting soooooooooo big. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks and we can play. Uncle Willi
We miss you K!!
Stace - I met your friend Cathy. She is great & so are her kids! We needed another 2 year old boy in playgroup.
Hi guys,
Love your blog and we have enjoyed keeping up with your adventures.
R/
Mike and Susan
Post a Comment