Friday, September 26, 2008

Finally- news on where we'll be moving to next!

Okay, I know most have you probably haven't given this much thought but we have been SO anxious here to find out where we'll be heading to in just TWO months from now and (drumroll) it looks like Washington D.C. (Georgetown U.) We are really excited about this news! It was J's top pick and I'm just happy to [finally] be moving some place where I already have friends and family :)) Yay, I don't have to start from square one again,ha!

So, would those of you who have lived there (or are living there now!) mind shooting us your advice on where we should begin our house search? The plan is to get there mid Dec. to find a place since J starts school right away in Jan. Guess we'll get to move there with the new president, lucky us...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! :) Tate travels that way often. We had looked when we thought we were going to have to move out there last year ...

You'll be pretty close to us ... about 6 hours away! If you drive to see your parents, consider our house a stop over! :)

talk to you soon!

Tami said...

I just contacted a friend who just moved there in April. Her husband is working at the pentagon and they just did all the research to find places to live, things to do, etc. I will contact you soon and give you info from her. congrats on the BIG CITY!

Dana said...

Congrats! BTW - I saw Her Majesty on the Today Show this week. I guess she's been traveling around the US. Wouldn't that be ironic if you got to meet her in DC??

Anonymous said...

we can hardly wait until you are back in the USA!!!!!!
Miss you always!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish you were moving to the west coast:( KK needs her nanny close.