Taking the road less traveled
look at those cute legs:)
Like I said, she takes after her mother! (poor thing :)
Oh, that's just adorable! I love K with the drink! S- I have to dig our the pics of us with our pink drinks in Hawaii!!! Wouldn't we have a blast there now with our little girls? Gosh, we miss you guys!!!
We miss u MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon we'll be on the East Coast with you. Cannot wait!!! We'll do the girl's day together for sure! s.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
look at those cute legs:)
Like I said, she takes after her mother! (poor thing :)
Oh, that's just adorable! I love K with the drink! S- I have to dig our the pics of us with our pink drinks in Hawaii!!! Wouldn't we have a blast there now with our little girls? Gosh, we miss you guys!!!
We miss u MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon we'll be on the East Coast with you. Cannot wait!!! We'll do the girl's day together for sure! s.
Post a Comment