Tuesday, March 11, 2008
This week-
J is off to the airport now to pick up his parents who suffered a torturous delay at Heathrow flying here (they were actually expected about 25 hours ago!) We are off on a weeklong tour de Israel. Please remember us in your prayers for safety. This isn't the best time to visit (when is?) but we want to get there before things get worse. Now don't I sound like a pessimist? We're telling our local friends that we're going to see "Occupied Palestine" as they say here! Talk to you all next week and I'm sure I'll have much to share as usual!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We'll be thinking of you guys and more importantly PRAYING for a safe and inspirational trip! I'm so jealous!!! Can't wait to hear/read all of the stories you guys come home with!!!
Love and Prayers!!!
Kelly
I will be praying for all of you.
LOVE,
Grandma Peterson
We will pray for a safe and blessed adventure. We are anxiously awaiting the next episode of the Pung adventures!
Amelia, Rick and Lilly =)
Post a Comment