Saturday, March 1, 2008

Party time

This is J after a night of dancing, he was in his glory because he LOVES to dance : ) and finally, his chance! This ball was unlike any of the balls we usually attend because here people really do dance (at the mil balls most people are just waiting for the after-party and cut out right after the speaker). I was amazed that EVERYONE dances. I’ve never seen such a packed floor until the wee hours of the morning. Of course, I’ve also never seen three hundred people all going crazy for Arabic techno songs either. After many months of perfecting my moves to “Sexy Back” in my kitchen- I got to put them to use, ha! Scary! Our table was fun, we sat next to the deputy Italian Ambassador, his Hungarian wife, a guy who was the spitting image of Mr Big (wow) and Japanese diplomats.

1 comment:

Karrn Bales said...

I'd pay money to see your "Sexy Back" moves. :) The memories from YEARS ago are flooding back!