
The Black and White ball was this weekend so this is a pic of J and I all dressed up and ready to go! I referred to my dress as “vintage” because it has been in my closet SO long, but it worked for a ball that I had short notice on. Probably time to retire it though. The funny thing about K was her little outfit, while I was out, I asked J to get her dressed in some leggings only to come home and find her wearing a pair of tights and a t-shirt. She looked precious; an outfit only a father could have put together, ha!
3 comments:
You guys looked great, but little K takes the cake!!! Isn't it SO funny when the guys dress our little angels?!? How long do you think it will last before they both look at them and say "Um... Dad, that does NOT match!"
Lookin good
Post a Comment