Thursday, November 27, 2008

A very Happy Thanksgiving indeed!



We had a great day yesterday and of course, ate too much as usual! We're going to start some new traditions for future Thanksgivings... I love the Pilgrim hat idea! Also, we did a Thanksgiving trivia contest and listened to a nice holiday meditation. The only thing we forgot to do was say what we were thankful for; but that could take all night couldn't it? Can't wait to see everyone back in the US soon!
I know that today is Black Friday (and I really hate missing out on all of the sales!) but we're celebrating the anniversary of our (semi-blind) first date 13 years ago! We usually like to order in Chinese or watch "The Cutting Edge" in memory, but today we are heading down to the Dead Sea for one last float... maybe we'll start something new this year and go for a mud bath instead.
Happy Shopping Everyone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW WE LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LIFE ,BUT JUST WAITING FOR YOUR SAFE RETURN.

Tami said...

LOVE the pilgrim hats! What a fun idea. Hopefully I'll remember about that next year. Have a good move!