


Last night was the Marine Ball and we had a fun time (some of us more than others- J!!) Condoleezza Rice was supposed to be the guest speaker but had to cancel at the last minute to go to Aquaba (maybe we'll see her there later today, ha!) so that was a bummer. I got to enjoy the ball as the only sober one in the room (me and all of the Mormons that is) the upside to that is other than feeling fine this morning, I have great video of everyone else being crazy. Can we say blackmail? :) I spent the night trying not to look 20 weeks pregnant and J spent the night making sure everyone had a blast. He got the girls a round of shots (see pic) and danced until I had to drag him home, what can I say- my feet were killing me!
4 comments:
Stacie- Wow you look amazing!!!! I love how the girls did your hair and make up.You do not look pregnant at all. I am jealous:( I feel like my belly is going to explode any day.
you look the prettiest of all-you must take after your mama-haha
hurry back to the USA_we all miss you !!!!!!
Seriously, are you really pregnant??
You look like one hot mama!!! :)YUN
Post a Comment