

Well it's midnight and we're supposed to fly out in 7 1/2 hours- we're finally finished with the packing and we still can't believe we're leaving here in the morning! Such mixed feelings. We are excited for the reunions the next month holds (meeting our new niece tomorrow!) but I am definitely not excited to leave either. Wish someone had told me I'd feel this way when it was all over with during my first (v.long) month here.
Today was a great day- our good friend Adam got promoted by Gen Petraeus! How cool to see "the man" up close like that. It was a small, informal venue and really fun to hear his comments. I think he even promised to get Adam into Princeton! Then, we celebrated his promotion and were farewell’d by the Attaché. Goodbye Amman, Hello America (well, next week anyways : )
1 comment:
Safe travels! Please continue your excellent adventure stateside!
Post a Comment