Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sailing along the Musandam Peninsula, Oman






We really enjoyed our Dhow cruise, you can see a great shot of our "Captain". J had fun snorkeling but I stayed in the boat when I saw how many jellies there were in the water- no thanks! The little "toilet" (read: hole in the boat) also made me laugh, it felt like polluting to go to the bathroom! Also a pic of one of the many Iranian speedboaters we saw, I really wanted to see one filled with goats up close but I guess those only cross in the early mornings before it gets too hot and thus, smelly. It's only 20 some miles across into Iran so we were feeling pretty forward-deployed at the moment, haha!

2 comments:

Kelly Schwark said...

Just like sailing with Drew, right? Did they play Frank Sinatra for hours on end too?

Anonymous said...

Thank God I didn't feel sick like with Drew! :) Almost as fun except we missed your company K&F!