

This has always been my favorite day of the year and I miss being home on the 4th so much (DL is THE place to be on the 4th after all- or at least it used to be! :) but, we had a fun day despite missing the fireworks. We spent the morning at a Farmer's Market; they are popular here and remind me a lot of the Monterey Farmer's Markets. This afternoon we attended the Embassy party, lots of people but also lots of fun. You can see from the photo K was not too happy about meeting Uncle Sam and refused to be in his kiddie parade. On the other hand she loved sitting in the Fire truck and playing in the Ambulance. Unfortunately for me, I got to see an ambulance up close and decided that I definitely do not want to find myself in one of these while in Jordan!! It looked like it was out of the 80's!
1 comment:
Wishing you were all here in Minnesota too!!!!!!
Post a Comment