Friday, July 4, 2008

North Africa and Spain, Here we come!

We have enjoyed our three weeks at home since our return from Syria. We kept busy spending time with friends and swimming at the pool. It's a bummer because several of the great people we've met are leaving us this summer so we'll have to make some new pals yet again. Maybe I need to write a book on making friends since it seems like I continuously have to make new ones! LOL At least it keeps my inbox full, although I am getting v. tired of missing everyone of you!!!! ;) I hate saying goodbye.

I’m surprised that it hasn't been too hot out yet, it's warm but definitely not hot and the evenings are perfect for sitting outside. We had fun watching the final game of the Euro Cup too, the games were huge here and the only way to watch them is outside on the big screen.

This week we depart for the granddaddy of all our trips. If we can survive this one without killing each other (or getting sick!) I'll be relieved! Ha! Please remember us in your prayers; it's going to be a busy three weeks. We are looking forward to seeing some CA friends on the trip and as usual, I plan to eat and shop my way around the globe! As far as N. Africa goes, I'm really looking forward to Tunisia because it's supposed to be gorgeous but as for Morocco, I'm still trying to get the images of Babel (the movie) out of my mind. (Only half kidding here!) Below is our itinerary, 14 stops in all.... I'm sure I'll have much to say when we return at the end of the month.

Wish you all a wonderful July!!!!

Amman to Tunis, Tunisia to Rabat, Morocco to Fes, Morocco to Tangiers, Morocco to Granada, Spain to Cordoba, Spain to Seville, Spain to Tangiers, Morocco to Casablanca, Morocco to Marrakesh, Morocco to Casablanca, Morocco to Tunis, Tunisia to Sfax, Tunisia to Sousse, Tunisia and return to Amman, EXHAUSTED!

1 comment:

Kelly Schwark said...

Happy 4th!!!

I'm sending along prayers for safe and FUN travels! Can't wait to hear all about it and to see all of your great photos!

Love and prayers to you all!!!
Kelly