Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday K!






One of the most fun things about being a mom is planning B-day parties, I'm already excited for next year! :) We celebrated K's B-day a few days early and hosted her party at our favorite bookstore here. We had a nice mix of American and Jordanian kids and our music teacher came and lead the kids in some fun songs. Then the kids dined on all 'mini' food- little pizzas, hot dogs, cheese sticks etc. I'm still not sure if K knew that it was actually "her" birthday and not Elmo's! The next day she woke us up at 6am to open her party presents. I have a picture of her with her favorite gift, baby dolls in their strollers. She gave them each a name and has played with nothing else since.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kk is such a little doll:) She is going to be a great big sis.

Dana said...

You throw the best parties. I'm still telling folks about K's 1st bday. Fun!